These March math centers are FULL of hands-on, engaging, and fun activities! They are a perfect addition for your kindergarten classroom during the entire month of March. This pack includes 20 Math Center Activities!!
Each math center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included as well as the Common Core standards:
• Stealing the Sum (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve addition equations using a number line.
• Addition Stories (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Read simple short addition stories, act them out with pictures, and write addition equation to go with the stories.
• Build a Clover (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve addition equations and place them on the correct sum.
• Watch that Pot! (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve subtraction equations by acting them out with coins on a subtraction mat.
• Mystery Ten Frames (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Match numbers to the correct ten frame on a mat.
• Counting Over the Rainbow (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Put the numbers 1-20 or 1-30 in order on number mats.
• Counting By Ten (K.CC.A.1)- Put number cards in order counting by ten from 10-100 on a number mat.
• Counting By Five (K.CC.A.1)- Put number cards in order counting by five from 5-50 on a number mat.
• Sort and Graph (K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5, K.MD.A.2, K.MD.B.3)- Sort different pictures, count the groups, and fill in information on the groups they sorted.
• Shamrockin’ Numbers (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5, K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.NBT.A.1)- Show numbers in a variety of ways. Numbers 1-20 are included.
• Spinning Shapes (K.G.A.1, K.G.B.4)- Use a spinner to identify different 2D shapes and shapes in the environment. (3 options to choose from)
• True or False? (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve addition and subtraction equations and determine if the given answer if true or false.
• Measure Up! (K.MD.A.1)- Use a non-standard measurement tool to measure the length of different pictures.
• Hats in Order (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Determine the missing middle number. Numbers included are 1-10 and 11-20.
• Let’s Compare (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Compare groups of pictures on a mat.
• Base Ten Pots of Gold (K.CC.A.3, K.NBT.A.1)- Count base ten blocks to determine the number.
• A Lucky Search (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Find and count different groups of pictures on cards. Numbers included are 1-10 or 11-20.
• Roll, Find, and Cover (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Roll two dice and cover OR color the tallies that match the number.
• Counting On (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5) – Start at a given number and count on using pictures.
• Sorting the Gold (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve subtraction equations and sort them by their answers.
• Pot Full of Coins (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count out and show numbers 1-10 or 11-20.
Don’t forget to download the preview to see all that is included!
If you are looking for March Literacy Centers, you can grab them in my BUNDLE!
March Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
SAVE BIG with my Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE for the entire year!
Math Centers for the Year BUNDLED
You can check out my other Monthly Math Centers below:
August: Back to School Math Centers
September: Fall Math Centers
October: Halloween Math Centers
November: November Math Centers
December: December Math Centers
January: Winter Math Centers
February: February Math Centers
March: March Math Centers
April: Spring Math Centers
May/June/July: Summer Math Centers
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Math Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
There are no reviews yet.