These Halloween themed math centers are packed with TONS of hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your kindergarten classroom and have TONS of fun activities to do throughout October and Halloween! This bundle includes 14 Math Center Activities!!
Each Math center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
*NOTE: These activities are ONLY the MATH Activities from my: Halloween Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included as well as the Common Core standards:
• Counting Bats Wings (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count dots on a wing and match it to the correct number to make a bat.
• All About Numbers (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4)- Show numbers 1-5 or 1-10 in a variety of ways.
• Counting Fingers Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Students will count fingers and match numbers to the fingers to form a mystery picture.
• So Many Spiders (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Place the correct number of spiders on a web to show the number.
• Order Numbers Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Order numbers 1-5, 1-10, or 1-15.
• Mixing Up Ten Frames (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Match the ten frame to the correct number.
• Measure Up! (K.MD.A.1)- Use a non-standard measurement tool to measure the length of different pictures.
• Spooky Gumballs (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count pictures and find the matching number.
• Sorting Shapes (K.G.A.1, K.G.B.4)- Sort different shapes onto the correct sorting mats.
• Which is Bigger? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Compare and determine numbers that are bigger.
• Which is Less? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Compare and determine numbers that show less.
• Witches Order (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Place a set of 3 numbers in the correct order.
• Counting On (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Start at a given number and count on to determine the new number.
• Pumpkin Patterns (Patterns: AB, ABC, AAB, ABB)- Continue and/or create different kinds of patterns.
Don’t forget to download the preview to see all that is included!
If you are looking for Halloween Literacy Centers, you can grab them in one of my BUNDLES!
Halloween Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Fall and Halloween Centers BUNDLED! Math and Literacy Activities!!
SAVE BIG with my Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE for the entire year!
Math Centers for the Year BUNDLED
You can check out my other Monthly Math Centers below:
August: Back to School Math Centers
September: Fall Math Centers
October: Halloween Math Centers
November: November Math Centers
December: December Math Centers
January: Winter Math Centers
February: February Math Centers
March: March Math Centers
April: Spring Math Centers
May/June/July: Summer Math Centers
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Math Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook
There are no reviews yet.