These February themed math centers are packed with TONS of hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your kindergarten classroom and have TONS of fun activities to do throughout the winter or the entire month of February! This bundle includes 22 Math Center Activities!!
Each Math center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
*NOTE: These activities are ONLY the MATH Activities from my: February Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included as well as the Common Core standards:
• Sums Under My Pillow (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve different addition equations.
• Addition Mystery Picture (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Find the sum of different addition equations and create a mystery picture.
• Buggy Subtraction (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve different subtraction equations.
• Robots Add and Subtract (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Play a game where they solve addition and/or subtraction equations.
• Counting With Love (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Look at the given number and determine what number comes before and after.
• Subtraction Love Letters (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Solve different subtraction equations.
• Tooth Fairy Numbers (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Put numbers 1-20 or 1-30 in order.
• Counting By Ten (K.CC.A.1)- Count by ten and put number cards in order by ten from 10-100.
• Counting By Five (K.CC.A.1)- Count by five and put number cards in order by five from 5-50.
• Puzzles by Ten (K.CC.A.1)- Put numbers in order counting by ten from 10-100 to build a puzzle.
• Puzzles by Five (K.CC.A.1)- Put numbers in order counting by five from 5-50 to build a puzzle.
• Candy Heart Patterns (AB, ABC, AAB, ABB Patterns)- Continue or create different kinds of patterns.
• Which is Greater? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Count two groups of pictures and determine which group is greater.
• Which Has Less? (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Count different groups of pictures and identify the group with less.
• Lovely Counting (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Determine what number is missing in a group of 3 numbers.
• Base Ten Presidents (K.CC.A.3, K.NBT.A.1)- Count base ten blocks to determine the number.
• Brushing Our Ten Frames (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Match filled ten frames to the numbers 1-10 or 11-20.
• Sending Some Tallies (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Count tally marks to determine the number.
• We Love Ten (K.OA.A.4)- Use pictures in a ten frame to make an addition equation that equals ten.
• Sort and Graph (K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5, K.MD.A.2, K.MD.B.3)- Sort different pictures and count how many is in each group that they sorted.
• Groundhog Mix Up (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Unscramble a group of 4 numbers and place them in the correct order.
• Loving Dog Bones (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count out objects to show the number.
If you are looking for February Literacy Centers, you can grab them in my BUNDLE!
February Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
SAVE BIG with my Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE for the entire year!
Math Centers for the Year BUNDLED
You can check out my other Monthly Math Centers below:
August: Back to School Math Centers
September: Fall Math Centers
October: Halloween Math Centers
November: November Math Centers
December: December Math Centers
January: Winter Math Centers
February: February Math Centers
March: March Math Centers
April: Spring Math Centers
May/June/July: Summer Math Centers
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Math Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)