These First Grade January Centers BUNDLED are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging Math and Literacy activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of January and winter! This bundle includes 20 Center Activities!! (10 Math and 10 Literacy Activities)
Each Math and Literacy center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included:
• Snow Much Blends- Play a game where students identify different beginning blends.
• Hanging Up CVCe Words- Sound out and build different CVCe words.
• Compound Words Vacation- Determine the 2 words that make up the compound word.
• Snowball Word Sort- Sort words by whether they are an adjective, noun, or verb.
• Long and Short Vowels Mystery Picture- Identify the long or short vowel of a picture to reveal a mystery picture.
• Sight Word Pals- Play a game where students read sight words and follow a key.
• My Digraph is Missing- Find the correct digraph to go with the picture.
• Finish the Rhyming Sentence- Find the second part of a sentence to make it a complete rhyming sentence.
• Bundling Up Contractions- Find the contraction of two words.
• Ice Skating Words- Find the correct ending to a picture/word.
• Sentence Unscramble- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• Am I Skating Even or Odd?- Solve different addition or subtraction equations and determine if the answer is an even or odd number.
• Snow Globe Time- Find the correct time to the half hour.
• Let’s Compare- Play a game and compare numbers with <,>, or =.
• Doubles/Doubles +1 Bingo- Play a game where students practice their doubles and/or doubles +1 facts.
• Snowman Fact Families- Use the given numbers to make different fact families.
• How Much For Hot Cocoa?- Build the given value with coins.
• Eskimo Fishing- Find the missing addend.
• Matching Mittens- Determine the addition and/or subtraction equation that is needed to be equal to the given equation.
• Snowball Patterns- Count forwards or backwards to determine the missing numbers and the number pattern.
• It’s Snowing Place Value- Build numbers using snowflakes.
• Dress a Snowman- Practice 3 addend addition equations and will try to be the first to dress their snowman.
• Let’s Graph- Sort pictures OR count groups of pictures and fill in a graph/data to go with the pictures.
*Download the preview to see all that is included!
You can check out all of my First Grade Monthly Math and Literacy Centers below:
Back to School Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
September Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
October Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
November Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
December Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
January Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
February Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
March Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
April Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
May/Summer Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
Need more monthly first grade centers? SAVE BIG with these Year Long Center Bundles here (Special Buy In Price):
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 August-December
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #2 January-May
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year
First Grade Math Centers for the Year
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 1
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 2
Kindergarten Literacy Centers for the Year
Kindergarten Math Centers for the Year