These January Math Centers are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of January and winter! This pack includes 10 Math Center Activities!*NOTE: These activities are ONLY the Math Activities from my January Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade).
Each Math center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included:
• Am I Skating Even or Odd?- Solve different addition or subtraction equations and determine if the answer is an even or odd number.
• Snow Globe Time- Find the correct time to the half hour.
• Let’s Compare- Play a game and compare numbers with <,>, or =.
• Doubles/Doubles +1 Bingo- Play a game where students practice their doubles and/or doubles +1 facts.
• Snowman Fact Families- Use the given numbers to make different fact families.
• How Much For Hot Cocoa?- Build the given value with coins.
• Eskimo Fishing- Find the missing addend.
• Matching Mittens- Determine the addition and/or subtraction equation that is needed to be equal to the given equation.
• Snowball Patterns- Count forwards or backwards to determine the missing numbers and the number pattern.
• It’s Snowing Place Value- Build numbers using snowflakes.
• Dress a Snowman- Practice 3 addend addition equations and will try to be the first to dress their snowman.
• Let’s Graph- Sort pictures OR count groups of pictures and fill in a graph/data to go with the pictures.
*Don’t forget to download the preview to see all that is included!
If you are looking for January Literacy Centers, you can grab them in my BUNDLE:
January Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
You can check out my other First Grade Monthly Math Centers below:
Back to School Math Centers (First Grade)
September Math Centers (First Grade)
October Math Centers (First Grade)
November Math Centers (First Grade)
December Math Centers (First Grade)
January Math Centers (First Grade)
February Math Centers (First Grade)
March Math Centers (First Grade)
April Math Centers (First Grade)
May/Summer Math Centers (First Grade)
Need more monthly first grade centers? SAVE BIG with these Year Long Center Bundles here (Special Buy In Price):
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 August-December
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #2 January-May
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year
First Grade Math Centers for the Year
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 1
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 2
Kindergarten Literacy Centers for the Year
Kindergarten Math Centers for the Year
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook
There are no reviews yet.