These First Grade February Centers BUNDLED are packed with hands-on, interactive, and engaging Math and Literacy activities! They are a perfect addition for your first grade classroom and have TONS of fun activities to use throughout the month of February! This bundle includes 20 Center Activities!! (10 Math and 10 Literacy Activities)
Each Math and Literacy center activity includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for student independence.
• Recording sheets for student accountability.
• Detailed how to use and prep directions.
• Easy to prep activities.
• Answer Keys
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included:
• Hoppity Vowels- Read a word, match a picture to the word, and determine the correct long or short vowel sound.
• Let’s Change Words- Change one letter from a word to create a new word.
• Driving to Plural Nouns- Find the correct plural noun ending.
• Hearts Full of Compound Words- Determine the two words that make the compound word.
• Read and Match- Read a sentence and find the picture that matches the sentence.
• CVCe Words Mystery Picture- Read CVCe words to reveal a mystery picture.
• A Box of Real or Nonsense- Build words and determine if they are real or nonsense.
• Brushing My Contractions- Look at two words to find the contraction.
• Fishing for Punctuation- Read a sentence to determine the missing punctuation.
• Building Words- Use letters to build different words.
• Sentence Unscramble- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• How Many Syllables?- Play a game where they get to move forward on the game board when they determine the correct number of syllables a word has.
• Loving Space- Solve different addition or subtraction equations and determine if the answer is more than, less than, or equal to 12.
• Under My Pillow- Determine whether the addition or subtraction sign is missing to make the equation true.
• What’s My Number?- Show 10 more or 10 less than a given number.
• Word Problems- Solve different word problems using a work mat.
• Equally in Love- Match different balanced equations to reveal a secret shape.
• Mailing Fact Families- Use the given numbers to make different fact families.
• Bingo Time- Play a bingo game where they find and cover the time that matches the clock.
• Loveable 3 Addend Shapes- Use shapes to create different 3 addend addition equations.
• Roll, Take, Exchange- Play a game where you take, give, and exchange different base ten blocks.
• Missing Addends- Determine the correct missing addend. A work mat is included for extra support.
• How Much?- Practice finding the total value of coins with a fun twist.
• Measure and Order- Measure and order the length of different pictures.
*Download the preview to see all that is included!
You can check out all of my First Grade Monthly Math and Literacy Centers below:
Back to School Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
September Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
October Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
November Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
December Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
January Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
February Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
March Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
April Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
May/Summer Math and Literacy Centers (First Grade)
Need more monthly first grade centers? SAVE BIG with these Year Long Center Bundles here (Special Buy In Price):
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 August-December
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #2 January-May
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year
First Grade Math Centers for the Year
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 1
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 2
Kindergarten Literacy Centers for the Year
Kindergarten Math Centers for the Year