This March Kindergarten Homework includes TONS of homework activities and requires very little to no prep! Everything in this homework is designed to meet the Common Core Standards for Kindergarten. The activities included are fun, hands-on, engaging, and will continue your students growth in learning at home!
Included in this March Homework:
• 4 Weekly Homework Packets
• A list of Common Core Standards students will practice with each homework packet.
• Easy to follow directions with very little to no prep for each homework packet
• Multiple cover sheets to choose from for parents and students to check off completed homework.
• Each homework packet includes 3 math and 3 literacy activities.
The activities this month include:
Counting, Ten Frames, Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, 2D Shapes, 3D Shapes, Teen Numbers, Counting by 5’s, Ordering Numbers, Missing Numbers, Colors, Sorting, Beginning Sounds, Ending Sounds, Sight Words, Handwriting, Building Words, Word Families, Rhyming, Digraphs, Sentence Unscramble, Building Words, Vowels, CVC Words, Reading, Writing, and MORE!
*Make sure to download the preview to see all that is included! You will also see the common core standards that are covered in each homework packet.
Kindergarten Year Long Homework BUNDLEDCheck out my other monthly homework packets for Kindergarten:
June HomeworkIf you are looking for homework with both ENGLISH and SPANISH directions, click on the link below:
Kindergarten Year Long Homework BUNDLED (English and Spanish Directions)
Download my FREE homework labels here:
Looking for more homework? Check out my First Grade Homework GROWING Bundle below:
First Grade Homework GROWING Bundle