These Counting to 20 Digital Interactive Games are perfect for students to have lots of digital fun while practicing and mastering counting from 11-20. The claw will move every time students count and tap the correct or matching number. A mystery toy will be reveals when all of the correct numbers are found.
What is an Interactive PDF?
- DIGITAL: They are digital task cards that can be used on any device that reads PDFs. (iPads, tablets, desktop, laptops, and more!)
- SELF-CORRECTING: With each task card students get the chance to find the correct answer. If they choose the wrong answer they will get a friendly reminder to try again. A correct answer helps them move on to the next task card!
- HOW TO PLAY: Follow the directions by clicking or tapping on the screen.
What is included?
- 6 Counting to 20 Games (ten frames, objects, tallies, base ten blocks, dice, and number words)
- Recording Sheets are included for each game. 2 options to choose from for each game.
- Detailed instructions on how to set up the games. (very easy!)
*NOTE: This Interactive PDF is part of my Digital Interactive Games Math and Literacy BUNDLE
I have also included detailed instructions on how to set up the games.
What is great about these interactive games is that they are READY TO PLAY!
These are SELF-CORRECTING games.
NO PRINTING is needed.
NO INTERNET is needed to play these games once you have downloaded the file.
Check out my Bundle of Math and Literacy Digital Interactive Games:
Looking for other skills for these Digital Interactive Games? Check them out below:
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Alphabet Match
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Beginning Sounds
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- CVC Words
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- CCVC Words and CVCC Words
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- CVCe Words
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Counting to 10
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Counting to 20
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Addition to 10
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Subtraction to 10