This is a fun filled unit all about SPIDERS! Your students will have a blast learning about spiders with all of these reading, writing, and math activities! There are crafts, anchor charts, games, and yummy spider treats too! These activities are fun, hands-on, engaging, and also go along with the common core in literacy and math.
Each activity includes details on how to use, how to make, and pictures that show the completed activity.
Here is what is included:
•Spider Unit At a Glance Planning Guide
• My Spider Reading and Writing Interactive Student Books
• Spider Schema and New Learning Anchor Chart
• Spider Schema and Facts Flip Book with Craft
• Spiders Beginning Sounds Match
• Spider Informational Writing Anchor Chart
• Spider Informational Student Writing
• Spider Informational Writing Craft
• Spider Labeling Anchor Chart
• Itsy Bitsy Spider Anchor Chart
• Itsy Bitsy Spider Retell and Craft
• Itsy Bitsy Spider Sequencing Flip Book
• Spider Treats!
• Spider Splat Sight Words and Letters Game
• The Very Busy Spider Text to Self Writing and Craft
• The Very Busy Spider Sequencing Anchor Chart
• The Very Busy Spider Sequencing Activity
• I See 8 Spiders on a Web Interactive Mini Reader
• Large and Medium Sized Spider Pictures, Numbered Spiders 1-8
• Are you Afraid of Spiders Graphing and Recording Data Activity
• Spider One-to-One Correspondence Craft
• Spider Fingerprints 1-8
• Spider Web Shake, Spill, and Count 0-8
• Ten Frames Spider Cut and Glue
• I See 8 Spider Legs Counting On Interactive Mini Reader
• Counting on to 8 Spider Legs
*Download the preview to see what is included!
**NOTE: You can also grab this Spider Unit in my monthly bundle:
October Thematic Units BUNDLED