This is a FUN unit all about BATS!! Your students will have a blast learning about bats with all of these reading, writing, and math activities! There are crafts, anchor charts, and games too! These activities also go along with the common core in literacy and math. You and your class will have so much fun learning about bats! The activities go along with a nonfiction bat book and the story ‘Stellaluna’. This unit has a TON of activities for you to use!
Each activity includes details on how to use, how to make, and pictures that show the completed activity.
Here is what is included:
• Bats Unit At-A-Glance Planning Guide
• Bat Hats Directions and Templates
LITERACY & WRITING Activities
• Bat Schema/New Learning/Misconceptions Anchor Chart
• My Bat Book and Craft Templates
• Bat Informational Writing
• Bat Diagram Anchor Chart
• Bat Draw, Write, Unscramble
• Batty CVC Words
• ‘BAT’ Beginning Sounds Sort
• Comparing Bats and Birds Anchor Chart
• Comparing Bats and Birds Venn Diagram Writing
• Comparing Bats and Birds Flipbook
• Stellaluna Story Map Anchor Chart
• Stellaluna Student Writing Book
• Bats and Birds Can Fly Interactive Mini Reader
• Bats and Birds Math Writing
• Bats Can See Me Interactive Mini Reader
• Bat Math Sentence Unscramble
• Large and Medium Sized Bat Pictures, Numbered Bats 1-9
• Matching Numbers to Dots on Bats Wings
• Missing Number Cards 1-10.
• Ordering Bats 1-9
**Download the preview to see all that is included!
**NOTE: You can also grab this Bats Unit in my monthly bundle: October Thematic Units BUNDLED