These Fall themed literacy centers are packed with TONS of hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your kindergarten classroom and have TONS of fun activities to do throughout the fall! This bundle includes 14 Literacy Center Activities!!
Each Literacy center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
*NOTE: These activities are ONLY the LITERACY Activities from my: Fall Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included as well as the Common Core standards:
• A Basket Full of Beginning Sounds (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Identify the beginning sound of a word/picture.
• Basket of Apples Letter Match (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Match uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Acorn Sight Words (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.2.D, L.K.1.A)- Build and spell different sight words using letters.
• Beginning Sounds Mystery Picture (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Match letters to pictures with the correct beginning sound to form a mystery picture.
• Scarecrow Beginning Sounds (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Place the uppercase and lowercase letter to the picture with the matching beginning sound.
• Sorting/Ordering Letters (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Sort letters by whether they are uppercase or lowercase and put letters in ABC order.
• Letter Bingo (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Find and cover the matching letters. A game to play with 2+ players.
• Sentence Unscramble (RF.K.1, RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A, L.K.2)- Put words in the correct order to make a complete sentence.
• Colorful Apples (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Match uppercase letters to uppercase letters, lowercase letters to lowercase letters, or uppercase letters to lowercase letters.
• Spin and Graph Sight Words (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Spin and graph sight words. A game to play with 2+ players.
• Let’s Write and Find (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Trace and write letters, say the picture names, and determine/cover the pictures that have the correct beginning sound.
• Hay Full of Rhymes (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.2.D, L.K.1.A)- Match rhyming words.
• Apple Tree Syllables (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Sort pictures by the number of syllables.
• Write the Room/Word (RF.K.1.D, L.K.1.A)- Find and record fall themed words.
If you are looking for Fall Math Centers, you can grab them in one of my BUNDLES!
Fall Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Fall and Halloween Centers BUNDLED! Math and Literacy Activities!!
SAVE BIG with my Literacy Centers MEGA BUNDLE for the entire year!
Literacy Centers for the Year BUNDLED
You can check out my other Monthly Literacy Centers below:
August: Back to School Literacy Centers
September: Fall Literacy Centers
October: Halloween Literacy Centers
November: November Literacy Centers
December: December Literacy Centers
January: Winter Literacy Centers
February: February Literacy Centers
March: March Literacy Centers
April: Spring Literacy Centers
May/June/July: Summer Literacy Centers
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Math Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)