Are you looking for some Earth Day Activities and Crafts for your classroom or home? These Earth Day activities will give your students tons of fun and engaging ways to learn and think about how they can help protect the Earth.
Your students will know all about different ways to help keep the Earth safe and healthy with these hands-on activities, crafts, books, and more.
Included in this Earth Day Pack:
- The Three R’s Pop Up Book – An interactive student book where students sort pictures to go with each R and add pop-ups to each page!
- Earth Day Class Book – A kid-friendly picture book to help learn about Earth Day.
- Student Earth Day Fill in the Blanks Book
- The Three R’s Anchor Chart – Create an anchor chart together as a class to show and display the learning of the three R’s.
- Earth Day Themed Mystery Pictures – 3 different mystery pictures that you can add any sight word, spelling word, numbers, letters, etc. and the mystery picture worksheet will be created instantly.
- Earth Buddy Craft – A 3D Earth craft that is not only adorable, but students will love that it can sit just about anywhere!
- Vocabulary Posters – Posters to display in your classroom with new vocabulary words learned in this Earth Day pack.
- Vocabulary Word Wall Cards – Vocabulary word strips with pictures to add to a pocket chart or word wall.
Download the Preview to see everything that is included!
Looking for more spring activities?
Spring Math and Literacy Centers
April Digital Centers
Spring Full of Plants
April Printables – Homework
Spring Mystery Pictures Editable
All About Insects
FREE Spring Center Activity
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram