This unit is FULL of math, literacy, and writing activities that will have your students learning all about different insects! There are crafts and anchor charts too! This unit has lots of different activities for you to do throughout a 2 week period. They are hands-on, engaging, and go along with the common core standards in math and literacy.
Here is what is all included:
• Insects Unit At a Glance Planning Guide
LITERACY & WRITING ACTIVITIES:
• Insects Informational Chart
• Insects Informational Flip Book
• Insects Diagram Anchor Chart Labels
• Ants Info Chart & Writing Craftivity
• Hey, Little Ant Writing Craftivity
• Bees Info Chart & Writing Craftivity
• What Would You Do If You Could Fly? Writing Craftivity
• Ladybugs Info Chart & Writing Craftivity
• The Grouchy Ladybug Writing Craftivity
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar Sequencing Chart & Activity
• The Very Hungry Caterpillar Craftivity
• Butterfly Life Cycle Anchor Chart
• Butterfly Life Cycle Flip Book
• 3D Butterfly Life Cycle Craftivity
• My Favorite Insect Writing Craftivity
• All About Teen Numbers on a Caterpillar
• Ants on a Hill Teen Numbers Mat
• Build a Teen Number on Ten Frames
• Favorite Insect Graph and Data
• Find the Teen Number
• How Many More Ants Marching Mini Reader
• I Can See TEENy Insects Mini Reader
• Insect Teen Number on Ten Frames Mat
• Match Teen Number to Blocks Game
• Match Teen Number to Ten Frames Game
• Painting Teen Numbers on Ten Frames
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
**NOTE: You can also grab this Insects Unit in my monthly bundle:
April Thematic Units BUNDLED
Don’t need the Literacy and Math Activities Bundled? You can grab them separately here:
Insects Math Fun!
Insects Literacy & Writing Fun!
You can see this unit in action on my blog HERE
There are no reviews yet.