These Sight Word Practice Pages include many different ways to practice sight words that will really help get those sight words to stick! The activities are fun, engaging, and will build lots of confidence in your students!
There is absolutely NO PREP needed, just print and go!
These are great for morning work, homework, word work, early finishers, and MORE!
Each page focuses on the following activities:
• Spell the Sight Word- color the star each time it is spelled correctly.
• Trace and Write the Sight Word- great handwriting practice
• Rainbow Write the Sight Word- great handwriting practice
• Find and Color– color the correct spelling of the sight word
• Fill the Missing Letter(s)- determine and write the missing letter to make the sight word complete.
• Build the Sight Word- cut and glue the mixed letters to spell the sight word correctly.
• Read the Sight Word- color the star each time it is read correctly
This set of sight word practice pages includes 57 Sight Words from the Dolch and Fry Lists.
**Download the preview to get an even closer look at what is included.
The following Dolch and Fry list words are included in this set:
any, put, let, old, were, who, ask, many, open, fly, please, over, white, take, way, long, may, live, stop, give, why, part, been, just, time, than, made, into, again, new, these, could, after, every, going, know, once, round, about, thank, think, walk, when, words, which, their, write, other, would, number, people, water, first, called, pretty, under, does
Save BIG with my Sight Words Mega Bundle:
Sight Word MEGA BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Check out some of my other Sight Word Resources:
Sight Word Practice Set 1
Sight Word Practice Set 2
Sight Word Practice Set 3
Sight Word Practice BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Sight Word Puzzles Set 1
Sight Word Puzzles Set 2
Sight Word Puzzles Set 3
Sight Word Puzzles BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Sight Word Hats Set 1
Sight Word Hats Set 2
Sight Word Hats Set 3
Sight Word Hats BUNDLE Sets 1-3
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
I hope you enjoy! 😉