This unit is packed with Math, Literacy, and Writing activities that will have your students learning all about Scarecrows! There are crafts and anchor charts too! The activities are hands-on, engaging, and go along with the common core standards in math and literacy. Not to mention LOTS of FUN!
There are 2 weeks of activities in this unit and each activity includes details on how to use, how to make, and pictures that show the completed activity. You and your class will have a blast learning all about scarecrows!
Here is what is included:
•Scarecrow Unit At a Glance Planning Guide
LITERACY & WRITING ACTIVITIES:
• My Scarecrow Has… Mini Writing Book
• Scarecrow Informational Writing Anchor Chart
• Scarecrow Informational Writing and Flip Book
• Scarecrow Craftivity
• Scarecrow Sentence Unscramble
• ‘The Scarecrow’s Hat’ Problem and Solution Anchor Chart
• ‘The Scarecrow’s Hat’ Problem and Solution Student
• ‘The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything’ Prediction Activity
• ‘The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything’ Sequencing Anchor Chart
• ‘The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid Of Anything’ Student Sequencing Activity
• Craft to go along with the story ‘The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything’.
• 2D Shape Scarecrow
• 6 Crows on a Scarecrow fold down
• I See 6 Crows Interactive Counting Mini Reader
• Large and Medium Sized Crow Pictures, Numbered Crows 1-7
• More or Less Crows with Writing
• More or Less Flipbook
• Comparing Names to Scarecrow
• Order Crows 1-7 Cut/Glue with Writing
• We Can See 7 Crows Cut and Glue Interactive Mini Reader and Counting Activity
*Download the preview to see all that is included.
*All color images also come in black and white images.
**NOTE: You can also grab this Scarecrows Unit in my monthly bundle: September Thematic Units BUNDLED
You can check out this unit in action on my blog:
Scarecrows Unit- Part 1
Scarecrows Unit- Part 2
There are no reviews yet.