This Alphabet Match Digital Interactive Game FREEBIE is perfect for students to have lots of digital fun while practicing and mastering their uppercase and lowercase letters. A mystery picture will be revealed when they match all of the uppercase and lowercase letters.
What is an Interactive PDF?
- DIGITAL: They are digital task cards that can be used on any device that reads PDFs. (iPads, tablets, desktop, laptops, and more!)
- SELF-CORRECTING: With each task card students get the chance to find the correct answer. If they choose the wrong answer they will get a friendly reminder to try again. A correct answer helps them move on to the next task card!
- HOW TO PLAY: Follow the directions by clicking or tapping on the screen.
What is included?
- 1 FREE Alphabet Matching Interactive PDF Game
- Detailed instructions on how to set up the game.
*NOTE: This Interactive PDF is part of my INTERACTIVE DIGITAL GAMES MATH & LITERACY BUNDLE
I have also included detailed instructions on how to set up the games.
What is great about this interactive PDF is that it is READY TO PLAY!
NO PRINTING is needed.
NO INTERNET is needed to play these games once you have downloaded the file.
Check out my Bundle of Digital Math and Literacy Activities: INTERACTIVE DIGITAL GAMES MATH & LITERACY BUNDLE
Looking for other skills for these Digital Interactive PDF Games? Check them out below:
- Digital Interactive Games- Alphabet Match
- Digital Interactive Games- Beginning Sounds
- Digital Interactive Games- CVC Words
- Digital Interactive Games- CCVC Words and CVCC Words
- Digital Interactive Games- Counting to 10
- Digital Interactive Games- Addition to 10
- Digital Interactive Games- Subtraction to 10
A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
There are no reviews yet.