These FREE Valentine Centers will add lots of fun to your room during February! There are 4 hands-on and interactive centers included! (2 math and 2 literacy) These activities
These centers are part of my February Math and Literacy Centers which includes 36 center activities!
Each Math and Literacy center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities as well as the Common Core standards that are included in this FREEBIE:
• Hooked on Beginning Sounds (RF.K.3.C, L.K.1.A)- Identify the beginning sound of a word/picture.
• Leaping Words (RF.K.3.A, RF.K.2.D, L.K.1.A)- Read CVC words and match them to the correct pictures.
• Addition Mystery Picture (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)- Find the sum of different addition equations and create a mystery picture.
• Loving Dog Bones (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count out objects to show the numbers 1-10 or 11-20.
You can check out the rest of my February centers here:
February Math and Literacy Centers
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Looking for more Math and Literacy Centers? Check them out below.
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 1
Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers for the Year Bundle 2
Kindergarten Literacy Centers for the Year
Kindergarten Math Centers for the Year
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 (August- December)
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #2 (January-May)
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year
First Grade Math Centers for the Year