This Red Riding Hood Unit is packed with hands-on and interactive activities that really give students a deeper understanding of the different story elements while having a blast doing so! There are literacy and math activities, anchor charts, games, crafts, and MORE!!
Each activity comes with step-by-step details and instructions on how to prep, complete, and teach the activity.
Here is what is all included:
• Little Red Riding Hood Story Elements Anchor Chart
• Little Red Riding Hood Student Story Elements Interactive Book
• 3D Basket Craftivity
• Board Game (different skill options to choose from)
• Create a Class Book- Would Would You Bring Grandmother?
• Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood Craft
• What Would You Do? Writing Activity
• Mystery Puzzles (5 different puzzles and skills)
• Would You Walk Through the Dark Woods/Forest Alone? Graph and Data
• Counting/Addition Mini Reader
• Spin and Graph
• Who Do You Believe? Graph, Data, and Writing
• Who Do You Believe Craft
• Comparing Lon Po Po and (Little) Red Riding Hood Anchor Chart and Activities
• Comparing Stories Anchor Chart
• Favorite Story Writing Activity
This unit goes along with these books:
-‘Red Riding Hood’ by James Marshall
-Other version of ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
-‘Lon Po Po’ by Ed Young
-‘Honestly, Red Riding Hood Was Rotten!’ by Trisha Speed Shaskan
*Make sure to download the preview to see details on each activity.
You can grab this unit in my Bundle here:
Fairy Tales Bundle
I hope you enjoy! 😉