These Math and Literacy Digital Interactive Learning Games are perfect for students to have lots of digital fun while practicing and mastering their math and literacy skills.
- DIGITAL: They are digital task cards that can be used on any device that reads PDFs. (iPads, tablets, desktop, laptops, SMARTboards, and more!)
- SELF-CORRECTING: With each task card students get the chance to find the correct answer. If they choose the wrong answer they will get a friendly reminder to try again. A correct answer helps them move on to the next task card!
- HOW TO PLAY: Follow the directions by clicking or tapping on the screen.
What is great about these interactive PDFs is that they are READY TO PLAY!
NO PRINTING is needed.
NO INTERNET is needed to play these games once you have downloaded the file.
NEW! Recording Sheets are included for each game. 2 options to choose from for each game.
There are 52 Games included so far!
I have included detailed instructions on how to set up the games.
- Digital Interactive Games- Alphabet Match
- Digital Interactive Games- Beginning Sounds
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Beginning Blends
- Digital Interactive Games- CVC Words
- Digital Interactive Games- CCVC Words and CVCC Words
- Digital Interactive Games- Counting to 10
- Digital Interactive PDF Games- Counting to 20
- Digital Interactive Games- Addition to 10
- Digital Interactive Games- Subtraction to 10
I will be creating many more digital interactive PDFs and they will be added to this bundle. As I add games the price will increase according. Once you purchase this bundle, you will receive any future interactive PDFs that I add for free!
MORE Math and Literacy Digital Interactive Games (Interactive PDFs) COMING SOON!
There will be different types of games added with many of these math and literacy skills to have a fun variety!
Looking for more Digital Resources?