Back to School is often a time where my emotions are all over the place!
- Sad- Summer Break is over 🙁
- Excited- A fun year ahead with new students!
- Eager- When can I get into my classroom? What are my students names? I need to label EVERYTHING!!
- Overwhelmed- So much to do and so little time!
- Tired- You all know teacher tired!
- Anxious- Do I have everything ready?!?!
- Nervous- I hope my students like me!
- Happy- Doing what I LOVE!
These super stylish interactive hats are fun and easy to make during the first day or week of school! Choose from Kindergarten, First Grade, Preschool, or Pre-K. You can find these hats HERE or click on the pictures below:
This is a night that is so exciting for the students, families, and us teachers! In this post, you will be able to find a scavenger hunt, a gift for students, a gift for the families, and more for FREE! Click HERE or on the picture below to grab these freebies and see some ideas for Meet the Teacher Night.
Here is a fun activity for those first weeks of school! Students will cut the numbers and glue them in the correct order from 1-5 or 1-10. You can choose the one that works best for your students! Click HERE or on the picture below to grab this new FREEBIE!