These Beginning Sounds Digital Interactive Games are perfect for students to have lots of digital fun while practicing and mastering their Beginning Sounds. A mystery picture will be revealed when they match all of the pictures to the correct beginning sound letter. There are 5 different beginning sounds games included.
What is an Interactive PDF?
- DIGITAL: They are digital task cards that can be used on any device that reads PDFs. (iPads, tablets, desktop, laptops, and more!)
- SELF-CORRECTING: With each task card students get the chance to find the correct answer. If they choose the wrong answer they will get a friendly reminder to try again. A correct answer helps them move on to the next task card!
- HOW TO PLAY: Follow the directions by clicking or tapping on the screen.
What is included?
- 5 Beginning Sounds Games
- Detailed instructions on how to set up the games.
*: This Interactive PDF is part of my Digital Interactive Games Math and Literacy BUNDLE
I have also included detailed instructions on how to set up the games.
What is great about these interactive games is that they are READY TO PLAY!
NO PRINTING is needed.
NO INTERNET is needed to play these games once you have downloaded the file.
Check out my Bundle of Math and Literacy Digital Interactive Games:
Looking for other skills for these Digital Interactive Games? Check them out below:
- Digital Interactive Games- Alphabet Match
- Digital Interactive Games- Beginning Sounds
- Digital Interactive Games- CVC Words
- Digital Interactive Games- Counting to 10
- Digital Interactive Games- Addition to 10
- Digital Interactive Games- Subtraction to 10
Follow me on Instagram